Pool Financing: What are my options for getting a pool loan?
Pool financing is a great option when an out of pocket payment for your pool isn’t possible. In fact, most people installing their new in-ground pool look to financing for their project.
Swim World Pools will help you understand how getting a pool loan works and provide you with the information you need to get the process started.
Various pool financing options exist for new pool buyers. Here are some common loan options :
- Credit card
- Home equity line of credit
- Second mortgage
- Unsecured loan
Using a credit card could be an option but the other listed options will more than likely present you with better terms and loan rates.
Home Equity Lines & Second Mortgages
Home equity lines of credit which allow home owners to borrow against the equity in their homes and second mortgages are a very popular financing option for many customers. Both financing options are relatively easy to secure and offer competitive rates.
An unsecured loan doesn’t require home equity or other collateral but, instead, is issued based on your credit history. If you have good credit, this may the option for you.
We suggest contacting Lightstream, a Division of Suntrust Bank specializing in swimming pool loans. Some of the benefits include:
- Fixed rates as low as 4.04% to about max. of 14.99% APR*‡ with AutoPay and no pre-payment penalties or fees.
- Flexible loan terms from 24 months up to 84 months
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $100,000** with repayment terms of your choosing
- No fees
- Fast Response times during business hours
- Funds in your account as soon as today†
- Joint applications accepted
- Funds can be used to finance any part of your project
*‡,**,† Visit Lightstream's website for full details and terms.
Click on the button to visit Lightstream and learn how to apply, use their online calculator to calculate monthly payments, and find other details about financing.
Once you've explored your financing options, contact Swim World Pools and share your ideas with us. We'll provide you with an estimate and help with all your questions around making the pool of your dreams a reality.